Looking for shipping integrations to handle the various marketplaces you sell through? Tired of copying, pasting, and then clicking shipped for every single order? We’ll cover the more popular shipping integrations in this article so that you don’t have to spend hours researching what’s right for your business.
Sellers who sell on marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, and Etsy as well their own ecommerce store from Shopify or BigCommerce are in luck. All of these shipping integrations work with the major marketplaces and ecommerce stores. Your choices may be more limited if you’re using something more niche like LemonStand. Thinking about starting your own ecommerce store? Read our article about 10 businesses you can use to start your own online store today. Or if try one of these options to start your own free ecommerce store today.
We’ll cover 8 of the most popular shipping integrations and solutions Amazon sellers use to streamline their order fulfillment. These integrations may cost you a little bit extra, but they’re worth the time savings and convenience. These services also minimize mistakes made through manually entering order information.
What these services have in common is that they all offer discounted rates and integration with Amazon. Some may even offer more exclusive rates, so you may save more from purchasing shipping through them than through your own account. They also connect to all the major US carriers like FedEx and UPS.
Don’t let the presence (or absence of) bullet points fool you. All of these services are excellent solutions for your business. For many sellers, any one of these shipping integrations will work well. Outside of price, it may just be a matter of which interface sellers prefer or which website “looks” nicer. Looking for other integrations, services, and apps? Check out our mega list of Amazon tools that can help automate parts of your business and free up more of your time.
SellerZen is not affiliated with any of these services, nor does SellerZen endorse any of these services. We’ve created this list only for informational purposes, so do your own due diligence before you sign up with any services listed in this article.
Endicia is one of the earliest online postage solutions available to online retailers. This service integrates with eBay and Amazon, and like Stamps.com, it works only with USPS. An API is available if you want to develop your own integration, but with integrations for over 200 ecommerce applications, you’ll probably find the one you use supported.
The basic Endicia plan is $15.95 per month or $34.95 per month for the Professional plan. If you’re looking for batched printing, you’ll have to subscribe to their Professional plan. There’s a free 4-week trial for any of the subscriptions.
Other features are:
- Automatic import and post-back of tracking for eBay and Amazon
- Customized shipping labels for logos
- Global Advantage Program for international shipping
- Automatic refunds for unused labels
- Mac compatible with app installation
Looking for a NetSuite integration? This UPS integration integrates with Amazon, eBay, and Netsuite. Enterprise users with Netsuite may find this UPS shipping integration particularly useful.
Prices are for 3-year subscriptions. For small businesses with up to 1,000 shipments per month, 5 users, and 1 site, the 3-year plan is normally $720, but it’s discounted 50% off to $360 at the time of this publication.
Features of iAbol:
- Permission-based platform from 5 users for small businesses to 10 users for larger businesses
- Order Management Module
- ODBC integration
- FTP and iabol Sync Tool for importing orders from almost anywhere in Excel or CSV
- Developer APIs
- Up to 50% off UPS rates
Ordoro has a lot of sales channel integrations and features. These are the main features from their home page:
- Create batch or triple-digit labels with a few clicks and their direct-to-printer option. This will save you several clicks. This may not seem like much at first, but if you’re performing this task a few hundred times a day, you’ll appreciate any optimized process
- Automate and configure Shipping Presets or set Automation Rules
- Organize orders—set filterable tags to your orders manually or automatically and search to view the status of a shipment
- Mix and match shipping methods with all major carriers including DHL International, Canada Post, and your Amazon account
- Supports USB scale
- View every step of the process through the app
Ordoro has 2 tiers of subscriptions, a Basic and a Pro, and each is further broken down into three different levels.
If you have fewer than 50 orders a month, you can use their Starter plan for free with limited features. The Basic plans are $25, $49, and $129. The Pro plans range from $299 to a special Enterprise pricing that requires you to contact them.
There’s also a free 15-day trial if you’re interested in giving them a try.
This service has over 60 ecommerce integrations and support. You’re likely to find the one you need here. Features include:
- Exclusive and discounted rates
- Shipping workflow to manage orders, fulfillment, and shipping
- Advanced reporting
- Shipping API
- Add-ons that include customer marketing, inventory management, and specific suites for Amazon sellers and Shopify stores
ShippingEasy has a 30-day free trial for sellers who want to test the system. Afterward, there’s a Standard and Enterprise subscription. The Standard subscription has 5 different plans ranging from a free starter plan to the $99 per month Premium plan. If you have fewer than 50 orders a month, you can use their Starter plan with limited features for free.
These plans are based on order volume, so many sellers may be using the $29 per month 500 orders or $49 per month 1500 orders.
Shippo stands out amongst its competitors in that it advertises its own API for sellers who want to develop a custom application for their business needs. Like other shippers, Shippo works with a variety of carriers. The features listed on their home page are:
- Negotiate the best rates from their 50+ carriers
- Great post-purchase experience with transparent tracking information
- Automatic label generation
- Use their website or API
Shippo doesn’t have nearly as many marketplace integrations, but there aren’t many choices out there when it comes to custom ecommerce shipping integrations if you want to develop or integrate your own systems. At the time of this article, Shippo integrates with Amazon, eBay, and Etsy, as well as the major ecommerce websites like Shopify and BigCommerce.
There are 3 pricing plans. The first is the pay-as-you-go model that starts at 5¢ per shipment + postage costs. The next tier is a subscription plan based on the number of orders you have per month. At 1000 orders, it’s $75 a month. Finally, there’s a Premier plan available if you contact them for pricing.
ShipStation has numerous integrations. They are web-based, but they also have a ShipStation Mobile app for both Android and Apple.
Some other features include:
- ShipStation Connect to print straight to your printer
- Batch label printing
- One-click return processing
- Automated shipping system with custom shipping labels
- Include return label with every order
ShipStation has a 30-day free trial and 6 subscription plans that begin at $9 per month for their most basic plan to $159 per month for their Enterprise plan. Their most popular plan is the Gold plan at $69 per month, and it’s good for 3000 orders per month.
There’s no free plan for smaller or new sellers like other shipping integrations.
ShipWorks has a lot of integrations, including shipping integrations with SellerCloud, a service many Amazon sellers may be familiar with. Other features include:
- Easily compare rates across shipping carriers
- Automate and schedule shipping tasks
- International shipping with built-in documentation
- Use ShipWorks CRM tools for customer management
There’s a free 30-day trial with 4 subscription plans that begin at $25 per month for 600 shipments. Their most popular plan is the Advanced plan at $49 per month and 1,200 shipments. Their Enterprise plan has unlimited shipments and starts at $199 per month.
Stamps.com claims to have the lowest USPS rates available, with up to 40% off domestic Priority Mail rates. Here are some other features of this service:
- Automatically selects the best rate based on package information
- Shares tracking with customers automatically
- Lowest USPS rates
- Automated workflow for shipping
- International shipping through Global Advantage Program
- Complete shipping toolbox that includes forms, labels, printers, and insurance
Stamps.com has a free 4-week trial and $5 free postage for people who are testing solutions for their shipping integrations. At the time of this article, there’s also a free USB scale (you pay shipping and handling). This service integrates with the major marketplaces and stores, and it integrates with enterprise-level systems like ERP, TMS, and TWS.
All ecommerce and 3rd party marketplace sellers will eventually need some kind of shipping integration or interface. Manually purchasing labels, copying and pasting, and then searching for some order is too time-consuming. The additional fees more than justify the cost and time savings from mistakes that sellers would eventually make. If you have fewer than 50 shipments a month, then you can use ShippingEasy for free.
7 of the shipping integrations in this article offer some form of free trial. It wouldn’t hurt to try them all before you make a decision. Then choose one that best fits not only your current needs but your future business goals as well. If you’re selling on Amazon and eBay but you plan on expanding, then consider using a service that connects with other marketplaces or ecommerce platforms.